MATERIAL INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW (GENERAL PART AND SPECIAL PART)
PROFESSOR IN CHARGE OF THE SUBJECT
Dr. Pierre Alexandre Kopp, Professor at Université Panthéon-Sorbonne, Visiting Professor at EHESE of Moscow. Lawyer at the Bar of Paris.
Dra. Paramonova Svetlana Leonidovna, Professor of Comparative Criminal Law. Free University of Brussels).
Dignite Bwiza, Defence Team, Charles Blé Goudé & Kisangani Bar Association (DR Congo) & Witwatersrand University, International Criminal Court, Brussels Bar Association.
Dr. Jaume Antich Soler, ICAB Lawyer, Dr. in Criminal Law and member of the ICB.
17th of September 2018 to 17th of December 2018. 1 week of presentation, 10 weeks of consecutive teaching and 1 final week of evaluation/retrieval with a previous week off.
5 evaluative tests with a load of 20% on the final grade. There is no final test. Delivery of suspended or non-delivered works: last week (10 of December).
PROGRAMA) General Part: Principles.
- Nullum crimen nulla pena sine previa lege, and Irretroactivity.
- Forms of punishable Authorship and participation.
- Inadmissibility of an official position, Responsibility of the superior and Orders of the superiors (Due Obedience)
- Elements of intentionality (deceit) - Mental elements.
- Causes of exclusion of criminal responsibility, Error of fact and of Law (type of prohibition error).
- War Crimes
- Crimes against Humanity.