PROCEDURES BEFORE ICC AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL JURISDICTIONAL INSTITUTIONS
PROFESSOR IN CHARGE OF THE SUBJECT
Dr. Fabricio Guariglia, Director of the Prosecutions Division of the ICC.
21st of January 2019 to 22nd of April 2019. 1 week of presentation, 10 weeks of consecutive teaching and 1 final week of evaluation/retrieval with a previous week off.
5 evaluative tests with a load of 20% on the final grade. There is no final test. Delivery of suspended or non-delivered works: last week (15th of April 2019).
- Admissibility and Investigation of Crimes.
- Procedural subjects (Defense, Prosecution, Victims, Tribunal).
- Construction of Proof / Criminal case (Prosecutor and Defense).
- Control of the accusation.
- Oral Trial and Probative Stage: Presentation / Practice of the proof.
- Special procedures.
- Protection of witnesses and victims Intervention of third parties.
- Sentence and means of contestation.
- Reparations of the victims.